Forums For Sale For Sale: 424 Ketch Sails – Black Friday $400 for all 8!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mario Masciadri 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Ketch owners: I am selling one complete set of sails and one partial including a couple of really good condition mizzen sails, a good condition storm jib, a couple of headsails (roller furling) and an older mainsail.

$400 on Black Friday, plus shipping. I just need to get them out of my storage…

typhoontye
    Participant

Hello Ewan,

I have decent sails already, though the roller furling genoa (130 percent) is probably half used up. If yours was closer to new that would be of interest to me. I would definitely be interested in a good condition hank on storm jib. I currently have a nice new solent jib that works real well for us on a removable stay. I have reef points built into the solent but have never used them. A true storm jib is on my list of things to look at some day. Don’t know if you are willing to split up your collection…

David
    Blue Moon

Rob Osterman
    Participant

Hey there,

What would shipping cost to the Seattle area (98122)?

Thanks!

RLeeds
    Participant

I have an interest in the Genoa. Would take the whole package if you can’t split it up.
    Thanks.

Rodd Leeds
    New York

typhoontye
    Participant

Rodd, I might have an interest in the storm jib if you buy the lot. Looking for a hank on, and might still be interested if it isn’t.

David
    Blue Moon

Mario Masciadri
    Participant

Am interested in full set. please call me 631 953 5963. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.