Forums General Discussion Nav Lights – Fuse

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Osterman 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bob Hancox
    Participant

Could anyone please advise where the fuse for the navigation lights would be?

Randall Riggs
    Participant

Wouldn’t the fuse be the breaker on the 12v panel ? I’ve never ran into a fuse other than that….

Randall Riggs
    S/V Beluga

1 user thanked author for this post.

rdugger
    Participant

My nav lights are on a breaker on the 12v panel.
    Rick
    Eclipse

1 user thanked author for this post.

Bob Hancox
    Participant

Thank you Randall & Rick. Guess that breaker must be it then. We will change it out and see how we go. Thanks again for the rapid response.

JodyandStephen
    Participant

Hey Bob [Hi Lyn] We have separate panel circuit breakers for triclor and running lights. Plus. of course, there is the ‘mastlight’ which we would normally call the steaming light. So three breakers in all for nav lights. – In case this may help. PS arrived Tahiti today. Second time in 4 yrs. Nice to arrive and for them to have all the paperwork filled out from our existing file. Pity everything else including internet is just so slow. Hope all well in Aus.

Rob Osterman
    Participant

I added one of these panels for my nav lights. It was nice to consolidate everything to one breaker and it makes it easy to tell the crew which setting to put it at.

http://pweb.jps.net/~lschaffer/navltindhome.html

Attachments:
    1. DSCF0017motor.jpg

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.