Forums Announcements Owners Registry Is Now Online

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Revery 1 day, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Revery

All,

The owners registry can be found in the top page menu, but ONLY if you’re logged in. I wanted to give some semblance of privacy. I also did not include email addresses in the table, but can if you all want them added.

The information I have is current as of about 2 weeks ago. If anything is incorrect, please reply to this topic and I’ll fix it. The “For Sale” column on the far right is the result of me occasionally scanning Yachtworld and Craigslist for 424s currently for sale. Again, if you know of a correction, just let me know.

Finally, we’re working on some formatting issues, but I figure this is a good enough start.

Thanks for your patience,

Evan
    Revery #219

Colin Lake
    Participant

Hi Evan,

We are Wavelength, hull number 183. I filled out the form when we joined, but maybe I need to do it again? Please advise.

Thank you,

Dawn Marie

Revery

Thanks for the heads up, Dawn Marie! I don’t see new signups (it’s confusing having a Ewan, administrator, and an Evan, owner database…lol).
    I’ve got you updated and welcome to 424 ownership! IT should show up later this evening.

Evan
    Revery #219

David Bettis
    Participant

Hi Evan, Dave and Nikki here Can you update the owners registry for us too?
    Thanks!

David and Nikki
    PEA59007M78B
    Ketch
    Yanmar 50
    BooRie
    Hampton, VA

Richard Jank
    Participant

Hull #53 owner Richard Jank
    home port – Tucson, Arizona
    Coast Guard # 605538
    Mfg # PEA59063M79F
    Std 424 Ketch layout
    currently in LaPaz, Mexico and Sea of Cortez
    repowered with Izsuzu 58hp

email: RJ4285@gmail.com
    Facebook: Richard Jank

• This reply was modified 1 day, 9 hours ago by  Richard Jank.

Revery

Thanks David and Nikki. I’ll update the list.

Richard, thanks for the update! Side note…from the HIN, Dream Ketcher would be hull #63. I hope you’re enjoying the Sea of Cortez! That’s on our list.

Evan
    Revery #219

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.