Forums For Sale Sails!! Two sets less one mainsail for a ketch – $1500 OBO

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  rdugger 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

ewanoleary
    Participant

For sale! I’m parting out #18 and have to sell. I’ll be at the boat in a couple of weekends to ship. If you’re looking for a good set of sails, I have what you need.

One jib, main and mizzen sail had $1300 of work done at Sailcare a couple of years back and they’re unused since then.

Buy all the sails for $1500. You’ll have the pick of them, and can use the others as the spares. There is one good main, a used Genoa, a couple of really good mizzens, a jib, a storm jib.

This is a steal as I basically need to get them out of my storage unit.

Some photos below!

Attachments:
    1. mQZwnn6TLuzq78jFoQZ5Q.jpg

2. dOqwvmG0TDipT5VIRIV6jA.jpg

3. 9fTkBGETTxeD6INTX6F9fg.jpg

4. vOxJSCqhSWucKSGXX7vPw.jpg

5. 9fTkBGETTxeD6INTX6F9fg-5.jpg

Pjfuce
    Participant

For sale! I’m parting out #18 and have to sell. I’ll be at the boat in a couple of weekends to ship. If you’re looking for a good set of sails, I have what you need.

Ewan

Hi this is paul from hull#80 Spell Bound, i might be interested in main sail, do you have any pics?

Let me know:
    Pjfuce@gmail.com
    Or 973-518-8791 cell

Rich Harris
    Participant

Hi Paul this is Rich I would be interested in a set of sails. My email is nsw1959@ Gmail.com

Hector Guerrero
    Participant

Hi Ewan,

Do you happen to have the original swing-out nav station seat? Thanks.

Hector

Hector Guerrero
    Participant

Ewan,

I meant to say the metal frame of the swing-out seat. As a clarification.

Hector

David Bettis
    Participant

Hi Ewan,

Dave here, I’m interested in the ports and davits. Can you send me pix and dimensions please?

Dnsailing@yahoo.com

Or (757)289-6546

P. S. Would also like off shore safety gear ie: drouges, sea anchored, life raft. Thanks!

Pjfuce
    Participant

Ewan

I would be very interested in port lights also, will be looking for your post on Sat.

Paul #80 Spell Bound

Discoverie
    Participant

Hi Ewan,
    I’m interested in the winches and possibly the port lites. Looking forward to your posting.

Tkx
    Roger
    Discoverie ‘83

Dunphyje
    Participant

Ewan,
    I would be very interested in the Ocean Series Hatches.. mine are shot and need replacement.. Looking forward to you post and info on them..
    Sad to hear about loosing the boat to the community..
    Thanks
    John
    Mela

Sure – I would like $2k for 2x Ocean 60 (used) 1x Ocean 40 (new) 2 x Ocean 20 (used) 1x Ocean 10 (new) – all cleaned up and ready to go, plus shipping.

David Bettis
    Participant

So, am I still in for your port lights and davits? I’d like a text w/pix or a call please. (757)289-6546

Seawater
    Participant

Hi, I would be interested in the salon centerline table, if you have one in decent shape. If so, please send pictures to walterpiescik@gmail.com.

rdugger
    Participant

Ewan
    Hello from a wet and nervous (Florence) southern Chesapeake Bay.
    I would be interested in a cockpit table if you have one.
    Got pics?
    Thanks

Rick
    Eclipse

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.