Forums Announcements Happy Holidays!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I hope you and your families are together and enjoying each others company, good food, wine and sailing stories wherever you may be this holiday season.

I want to thank you all for your engagement and support in this community over the past year. Its been about 14 months or so since I took on running the site and moved everything over to WordPress. Although its not always been the easiest, I am very grateful for your patience and support as we’ve clearly come a long, long way with ease of use and stability.

In keeping with my earlier promise, I have spent a total of around $2200 on getting the site to where it is today – partially funded by many of you! Thank you for your support – we wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.

Ongoing costs of running the site are down to $500 per year, if we don’t make any more significant changes barring upgrades to security and sorting out mail whitelists. If you feel so inclined, there is a donate button on the About this Site page for you to contribute. NO PRESSURE AND NO NAMES! You can even (like one other person) subscribe to support the site on a monthly basis.

Thank you and may your 2017 be on the water, with following seas, in tropical places! Or at least as close to that as you can get.

Site Admin

___
      Admin | Pearson424.org
      info@pearson424.org

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.